Yakima is upping the ante with its DoubleDown Ace featuring tool-free installation and integrated hitch lock.
Yakima DoubleDown Ace 2,4 & 5 Bike Racks
Yakima is upping the ante with its DoubleDown Ace bike rack collection. They've stacked the deck with great features like tool-free installation, integrated hitch lock and a new paint job.
- Carries up to 5 bikes
- Compatible with 2" and 1¼" (class 1, 2 or 3) hitch receivers right out of the box
- SpeedKnob™ attaches the rack to your car quickly and without tools. For added security, SpeedKnob also locks the rack to your car.
- Optional ArmLock locking cable to provide security for your bikes
- Tilts away for rear-of-vehicle access
- TRIGGERFINGER™ technology lets you fold arms down with the press of a button
- Sliding SWITCHBLADE™ anti-sway cradles eliminates bike-to-bike contact and improve ease of loading
- Use with TUBETOP™ to carry bikes without straight top tubes Integrated bottle openers
|Doubledown Ace 2||Doubledown Ace 4||Doubledown Ace 5|
|SIZES:||Fits 50 mm (2") and 30 mm (1¼") (class 1, 2 or 3) hitch receivers right out of the box|
|WEIGHT:||11.8 kg (26 lbs)||16.3 kg (36 lbs)||16.3 kg (36 lbs)|
|DIMENSIONS:||About 111.8 cm (44”) high by 35.6 cm (14”) wide. Distance from the end of the tongue to the end of the arms when folded down is 40.6 cm (16"). Distance from the end of the tongue to the closest part of the rack is 34.3 cm (13.5"). Distance arms down is 30.5 cm (12") center to center.|
|CAPACITY:||2 bikes. Total weight, 31.8 kg.||4 bikes. Total weight, 54.5 kg.||5 bikes. Total weight, 56.8 kg.|