When the going gets tough...
...you want racks you can rely on. LockN'Load has been designed from the ground up as THE ultimate 4x4, Touring and Commercial solution.
ROCK SOLID, BUILT TOUGH
All new heavy duty leg with wide base and low height. Designed and tested in Australia to be tougher and stronger than the rest.
Rugged aluminium aero bar with universal HD T-slot channel.
Lockable covers with SKS lock cores and keys.
FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE
Open bar T-slot channel for easy accessory mounting. Bar end cap features tie down point and integrated bottle opener.
Rubber load strip with airflow diffuser to reduce wind noise.
Use your existing accessories without any problems.
LOCKN'LOAD System in Detail
Rubber Load Protector Strip
- Controls wind flow over the crossbar to reduce drag and limit noise
- Helps prevent your load from shifting
- Provides maximum protection between the bar and load/accessory
- Low profile for optimal height clearance
- Wide base provides maximum support and improved strength while carrying your heavy loads
- Optimised for fixed point and track fits
- Clean aesthetic enhances the look of your vehicle
Open T-Slot Channel
- The open T-Slot channel provides quick and easy installation of accessories. No rubber infill cutting required.
- Channel dimensions integrate perfectly with all popular trade, 4x4 and touring accessories
- Packers fit under the leg for maximum strength
- Designed for easy installation
- Each end cap has an integrated tie-down point rated to 100kg. Perfect for securing your gear.
- Flush end caps for obstruction-free loading and unloading
- Integrated bottle opener to quench your thirst
- Secure your LockN'Load bars with lockable leg covers
- SKS (Single Key System) lock cores and keys are standard so you can match the keys with your other favourite Yakima accessories
- Measuring strip for easy and accurate leg location when installing
- Reversible rubber infill for a clean look and controlled airflow
- Extra long underside channel for maximum fitment versatility
- Dual-point mounting to bars for extra durability and toughness
- Ability to dual-point mount to vehicle's fixed points or tracks