Lockrack™ is a revolutionary product that allows you to spend less time loading and unloading, and more time on what you want to do! Easy to use, a locking mechanism providing peace of mind and soft UV protected Thermo plastic rubber keep your craft secure and damage free.
Lockrack™ is built to last. All components used are rust resistant, Anodised Aluminium and UV Protected rubber. There are seven models of Lockrack™ each one custom made to suit your lifestyle or work choice. From surfboards to stand up paddle boards, kayaks, surf craft and ladders, the Lockrack™ is designed to facilitate single person handling even in extreme weather conditions.
Features & Specifications
- The surfboard model can accommodate two-boards.
- Less wind drag than competitors.
- All components are rust resistant.
- Stainless steel attachment to roof rack.
- Designed to attach to most makes of roof racks.
- Facilitates single person handling even in extreme windy conditions.
- Arms are interchangeable - only one base set is required.
- Arms fold flat when not in use or can be completely removed and stored.
- Arm width can be adjusted in and out to accommodate most craft.
- The elbow of the Lockrack is made of glass filled nylon, which is extremely strong.
- The lockable arm adjustment pin is made of aluminium and has been tested to 800kg.
- The UV stabilized arms are non-slip, weather-resistant and soft on all crafts.
Technical Spec's Video
- To attach the base plate, take the supplied flat screw and insert the plastic bush to the top.
- Insert the flat screw into the groove of your roof rack ensuring the bush stays above the roof rack and slide into the required position. Repeat this for the second flat screw.
- Next, take the aluminium base plate and peel the rubber padding off to reveal your attachment holes.
- Insert the bolts into the base plate and secure with the supplied fastening nuts until secure. A socket wrench can be used to assist with this.
- Next, re-insert the rubber padding to your base plate by simply pushing into place. You will know when it is seated properly when it clicks in and is flush with the base.
- You can now install your lockrack arms by simply releasing the locking pin by pulling, and sliding them into place until they click into position and are secure.
- Replace the rubber inserts on your roofrack (if equipped) once the Lockrack installation is complete.