It's smooth sailing on and off the road with our Bowdown roof rack. Keeps your kayak safe up top and folds down when not in use for better aerodynamics.
If you're like an overprotective parent and your boat is your baby, you'll want the BowDown--our safest and most secure rooftop kayak mount - for your car rack system.
- SteelCore™ construction uses a steel tube frame for superior strength
- Top-of-the-line Hullguard™ padding keeps your boat looking brand new
- Integrated ramp system makes it painless to load your boat
- Folds down when it’s not in use for better aerodynamics and easier access to your garage
- The rooftop kayak mount oversized knobs for easier twiddling with wet hands
- Locks to crossbar with SKS locking system (lock cores sold separately)
- Includes heavy-duty straps and bow/stern tie-downs
- Integrated bottle opener
- Fits car rack systems with round, square and most factory crossbars out of the box
Folding J-cradle style kayak carrier supports boat on its side, where it's most rigid. Fits round, square and most factory racks out of the box.
- Carries one boat on its side, on the top of the vehicle
- Folds down flat when not in use
- Padded with hull guard pads to prevent boat damage
- Fits round, square, and factory crossbars out of the box (fitlist on carton)
- Locks to crossbar using SKS locking system (lock cores sold separately)
- Heavy duty straps included
|WEIGHT:||6.9 kg (15.2 lbs)|
|DIMENSIONS:||14 cm (5-½") wide front to back. 50.8 cm (20") at its widest. 53.3 cm (21") tall from top of crossbar (about 12.7cm (5") when folded) Bottom pad is 25.4 cm (10") x 8.9 cm (3-½").|
|FITS:||Whispbar, square and factory crossbars|