Rack & Roll is a universal and removable roof rack accessory originally designed and developed to make it possible for just one person to load heavy, awkward objects onto the roof of their vehicle.
Rack & Roll Universal Loader
Originally designed to load Kayaks and Canoes onto a vehicle, the Rack & Roll system has also found uses in trades for an individual loading operator Stand up Paddle Boards, timber or ladders.
Tested with loads up to 34kg
Rack & Roll - Universal Loading Solution is the convenient and pain free way to lift your load.
For loads heavier than 34kg, the Rack & Roll - Load Extension Support 'RRLEG' will enable the Rack & Roll to be used with loads up to 65kg.
Rack & Roll is a universal loading solution
- Suits most styles of all major roof racks
- Thule Square
- Thule Wing
- Thule Professional
- Thule Aero
- Rhino Sports
- Rhino Euro
- Rhino Heavy Duty
- Rola Sportz
- Rola Heavy Duty
- Prorack 'P-Bar'
- Prorack Whisp 'S-Bar'
- Prorack Whisp HD (By Special Order)
Uses for Rack & Roll
- Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
- Surf / Wave Ski
- Any heavy / bulky item
How much will it hold?
- Up to 34kg as standard
- Up to 65kg using the RRLEG - Heavy Load Support accessory
- Single person operation
- Simple to use
- Reduces the strain on your back
- Suits most styles of major roof rack systems on the market
- Can be used on both sides of the vehicle
- Stops damage to your vehicle or kayak caused by dropping load while attempting to lift
- Can be used on more than one vehicle With a similar roof rack system
- Can be adapted to other roof racks with optional attachment brackets
- Cost effective
- Because the system is removed when not in use, it does not alter your cars aerodynamics
- Causes no additional noise from your roof rack system like some permanent roof rack accessories
- Does not require a tow ball to be fitted on your vehicle
Loading a Hobie Adventure Island
- Fitted Hull Weight: 39.24kg
- Hull Length: 4.88m (16')
This video was prepared by Josh Holmes