Get to and from the water quicker with our kayak and canoe load assist system for your roof racks. It's too easy.
HullyRollers are a boat load-assist system featuring rollers (as you may have already surmised from the name) that make it effortless to roll your kayak or canoe onto your rooftop car rack system. Combine them with a set of Mako saddles or Mako Aero saddles, and securing your boat in place is a piece of cake. Light, fluffy, delicious cake.
- This boat load assist system features rollers mounted on pivoting bases, that fit many kayak or canoe hull shapes
- Dynaflex™ padded rollers protect and grip your hull
- Combine with Mako saddles or Mako Aero saddles for the ultimate duo of easy loading and boat security
- Heavy-duty strap with padded buckle included
- Includes single bow/stern tie-down strap
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and brass hardware
- Fits car rack systems with round or square crossbars
- Fits factory aerobars with the use of Universal Mighty Mounts sold separately.
- Sold in sets of 2 to be paired with Mako Regular or Mako Aero Saddles or another set of HullyRollers
- 32H Whispbar MightyMounts or 34H Whispbar HD MightyMounts supplied free of charge
Padded Rollers that provide both support and easy loading of your Kayak. Added bow/stern tiedowns (BSTD) in 2007.
|WEIGHT:||1.9 kg (4.2 lbs)|
|DIMENSIONS:||8.9 cm (3.5”) high, 8.9 cm (3.5”) wide, 24.1 cm (9.5”) long|
|CAPACITY:||2 pair (or 1pair mated with 1 pair saddles) per Kayak|
|FITS:||Whispbar, Whispbar HD, square and factory crossbars|