Save your strength for the water with the Showboat 66 load-assist roller system. It attaches easily to your car's roof racks for smooth sailing.
Yakima Showboat 66
The versatile ShowBoat load-assist roller makes it painless to get your kayak on top of your vehicle - even if you're loading multiple boats onto your car rack system all by yourself. So you'll never spend the day in the hospital with a double-hernia instead of out on the water.
- The ingenious boat load-assist roller slides out over the rear of the vehicle for easier access and vehicle protection (UP TO 86.4 cm (34”) EXTENSION FROM REAR CROSSBAR
- Padded for your kayak’s protection
- Works with your existing or new kayak racks
- Also compatible with Gunwale Brackets for easy canoe loading
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and brass hardware
- Adjusts from side to side to help with the loading of multiple kayaks
SpecificationsSlide-out roller system assists in loading boats onto vehicle.
- Padded roller extends up to 86.4 cm (34") from rear crossbar
- Roller slides from side to side to allow loading of multiple boats
- Mounts directly to round, square, and many factory crossbars
- Special fasteners provide passive security. Tool for assembly and adjustment provided.
- Can be mounted under crossbars for canoe loading (to provide clearance for gunwale brackets)
- Canoe loading not permitted on factory crossbars
- Stainless steel and brass hardware for superior corrosion resistance.
- Fits Whispbar, Square Bars, Aero Bars and most Factory Bars.
|WEIGHT:||8.3 kg (18.2 lbs)|
|DIMENSIONS:||179.1 cm (70.5") L x 113cm (44.5") W x 5.1 cm (2") H, Roller is 112.4 cm (44¼") Wide|
|FIT:||Whispbar, square and factory crossbars|