The Yakima SUPDAWG gets your boards to the water with SUP racks that treat your boards with a little extra TLC
The Yakima SUPDAWG is a stand up paddleboard mount which can hold up to two SUP Boards up to 36" wide. The SUP Dawg is fully assembled out-of-the-box, features integrated rollers for easy loading and includes SKS locks.
- Premium, sleek glossy black finish to compliment modern vehicle types
- Integrated rollers for easy loading of oversized SUP boards
- Fully assembled out of the box
- Tool free install to Yakima round, factory, aero and square bars
- Slider adjusts to boards up to 914 mm (36") wide
- Soft padding cradles and protects boards
- Integrated strap management stows strap ends for travel
- SKS Locks included; locks racks and board
1What is the proper way to load a board on the SUPDAWG?
Fin up...fin forward. Always.
2Do I have to secure the board to the front of the vehicle?
Yes, the SUPDAWG comes with a Tie-Down to secure the boards to the front of the vehicle and must be used for transport.
3How many boards will the SUPDAWG carry?
The SUPDAWG will carry up to two boards. Use padding between the boards. Keep in mind in case of moderate to high winds you may have to take additional precautions securing the boards.
4How wide of a board with the SUPDAWG transport?
The SUPDAWG will accommodate a board up to 36" wide.
5Does SUPDAWG come with locks for the board and rack?
Yes. SKS Locks are included which secure the board and rack to the vehicle.
6Can I use a SUP board bag with the SUPDAWG?
Yakima recommends not using board bags as you must have access to the leash-anchor to secure the board to the vehicle.
7Can I use the SUPDAWG with an inflatable SUP?
No. Yakima does not recommend transporting an inflatable SUP on top of your car.
|WEIGHT:||6.35 kg (14 lbs)|
|DIMENSIONS:||L 101.6cm (40") x W 15.2cm (6") x H 15.2cm (6")|